Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Jove
Frequent Visitor

Refresh error, missing column in table .

I am no longer able to refresh in Desktop, but when I publish to the service this Model and report refresh just fine.

The column named MWH does exist, it's the "table ." that has me really confused. A column is missing from a table that doesnt exist?

Has anyone seen an error like this to point me in a direction to look?

Jove_0-1713471271146.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Jove
Frequent Visitor

After a week of stuggling I solved this myself. It was related to a table from another dataset. The table showed the column but after deleting the issue resolved itself. 

View solution in original post

Jove
Frequent Visitor

The other dataset had deleted the table, so the relationship defined in my model was referring to a table that no longer eixsted when refreshing, but the table was still in the older model so I did not realize it was missing. Since the table was gone, it had no name to display. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jove
Frequent Visitor

After a week of stuggling I solved this myself. It was related to a table from another dataset. The table showed the column but after deleting the issue resolved itself. 

Hi @Jove ,

Congratulations on solving the problem through your own perseverance, and thank you for sharing your thoughts on how to solve the problem, which can likewise help other users on the forum.

Best Regards

Yilong Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Jove
Frequent Visitor

The other dataset had deleted the table, so the relationship defined in my model was referring to a table that no longer eixsted when refreshing, but the table was still in the older model so I did not realize it was missing. Since the table was gone, it had no name to display. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors