Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

bluetronics
Helper III
Helper III

How to use switch function

Hello All,

Anyone can teach me how to get the result withot filter like below:

8020 Pic.png

bluetronics_0-1661916914047.png

Dax that I typed in:

Customer_80-20 = SWITCH(true(), Sheet1[Cumulated % of Customer] <=0.8"80""20")
Product_80-20 = SWITCH(true(), Sheet1[Cumulated % of Productt] <=0.8"80""20")
Rank by Customer = Rankx(ALLSELECTED(Sheet1[Customer]),calculate(sum(Sheet1[Revenue])),,DESC,Skip)
Rank by Product = Rankx(ALLSELECTED(Sheet1[product]),calculate(sum(Sheet1[Revenue])),,DESC,Skip)
Cumulated % of Customer =
VAR CurrentCustomerRank = [Rank by Customer]
Return SUMX(FILTER(ALLSELECTED(Sheet1[Customer]), [Rank by Customer]<= CurrentCustomerRank),
CALCULATE(SUM(Sheet1[Revenue])/CALCULATE(SUM(Sheet1[Revenue]), all(Sheet1[Customer]))))
Cumulated % of Product =
VAR CurrentProductRank = [Rank by Product]
Return SUMX(FILTER(ALLSELECTED(Sheet1[Product]), [Rank by Product]<= CurrentProductRank),
CALCULATE(SUM(Sheet1[Revenue])/CALCULATE(SUM(Sheet1[Revenue]), all(Sheet1[Product]))))

Customer_Product_80-20 SWITCH(True(),
Sheet1[Cumulated % of Customer] <= 0.8 && Sheet1[Cumulated % of Product] <= 0.8"80-80",
Sheet1[Cumulated % of Customer] <= 0.8 && Sheet1[Cumulated % of Product] > 0.8"80-20",
Sheet1[Cumulated % of Customer] > 0.8 && Sheet1[Cumulated % of Product] <= 0.8"20-80",
Sheet1[Cumulated % of Customer] > 0.8 && Sheet1[Cumulated % of Product] > 0.8"20-80")
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @bluetronics ,

Please try the measure.

Measure = CALCULATE( [Customer_80-20], ALLSELECTED(Sheet1[Product])) & "-" & CALCULATE([Product_80-20], ALLSELECTED(Sheet1[Customer]))

vkkfmsft_0-1663210681315.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
bluetronics
Helper III
Helper III

Link of Power BI file sample for the test run.  Thank you for coaching me in advance if you know the solution.

https://bigfile.mail.naver.com/download?fid=imeXM6kZWrnZHqujMB+CKx2mFA2mHqUmKoUmaxudKxbmFqU/HqurFoEX...

Hi @bluetronics ,

Please try the measure.

Measure = CALCULATE( [Customer_80-20], ALLSELECTED(Sheet1[Product])) & "-" & CALCULATE([Product_80-20], ALLSELECTED(Sheet1[Customer]))

vkkfmsft_0-1663210681315.png

Hi v-kkf-msft,

Thank you for providing me a solution. it works perfectly.

Best Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

July Newsletter

Fabric Community Update - July 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.