Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Madhumitha_V
Helper II
Helper II

How to implement the visual by categorizing the data?

Hi All,

I am quite new to Power BI. My requirement is to implement the same kind of visual in the Picture attached below. I wanted to know what is that visual and how to implement that ?

Basically the data is, We have Task ID's, 6 Parameter Categories which is named in the axis in the attached visual and the corresponding parameter value. For each Task ID, we will have all 6 category and its corresponding parameter value. i.e For every Task ID, we have 6 values. At a time, the visual is represented for only one Task ID based on slicer selection. The goal is to categorize the Parameter value into 4 new category called 'Healthy', 'Stable', 'Weak', 'Critical' based on the logic below and to denote that on which category currently the parameter stays in(as showed in the visual below).  

Healthy : value lies range of 0-2.5( green zone)

Stable:2.5- 5(yellow)

Weak:5- 7.5( orange)

Critical: 7.5 to 10( red)

Screenshot (250).png

I wanted to know how to implement this logic and generate the same kind of visual by creating the new 4 categories. Sharing the sample Power BI report with this kind of logic and visual implemented would be really helpful.

Please share your thoughts on this.

Any pointers on this would be of great help!

Thankyou in advance !!

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@amitchandak , Yes Thankyou, I am trying it with a bullet chart only. But I dont know how to get the 4 categorization for each of the parameter with different colours for each. I am quite confused on how to proceed further. Any pointers on that would really be helpful !!

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.