Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Data Label Background Color Removal

Hi Team,

Please assist me on removal of backgroung color for data label in the "Line and Column Stacked Chart". Need only data labels without backgroung color.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Capture.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Kishore_KVN
Super User
Super User

Hello @SatyaSunitha1_ I am not sure which version of Power BI Desktop you are using. If your version is after November 2022 then you can turnoff that backgroud as per below screen shot:

Kishore_KVN_2-1683816762329.png

If this post helps, then please consider accepting it as the solution to help other members find it more quickly. Thank You!!

Sivakumar_H
Helper I
Helper I

This is for the new visitors,
You can download latest version of PBI and you can able to hide or set background colors to the data labels in graph visuals, Thanks for those who are all vote to this idea!

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @SatyaSunitha1_,

As far as I know, it is not allowed to customize the background color of data labels right now. So, we cannot remove the default background color of data label in the "Line and Stacked Column Chart". You can submit your idea at this page. Your feedback is valuable for us to improve the level of our products and service.

Best regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.