Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Sethj33
Frequent Visitor

Visual Interactions, multiple parameters

In the below scenario Month & Year is from a Date table joined on Date to my Fact table.

I need the measure from fact table to show only the selected month value on the left card (April 2023, working properly), but I also need the graphic to show all dates/months prior to and including April 2023.

Sethj33_0-1683147788223.png

Currently visual interactions are turned off with the graph, so I can't use any logic to isolate that April 2023 is currently selected to end the display date range. It needs to end with the selected date value for whatever month is selected.

If I turn on visual interactions it will break the range displayed and only show a single month. 

Any clue how to get around this??

1 REPLY 1
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

You need to use another, disconnected dates table for the x axis of your chart, and a measure for the value (returning BLANK() after the selected date)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.