Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

doveShampoo
Frequent Visitor

How do I show a date based on a selected value?

My dataset has 3 columns: Date (date), Energy_Consumed (numeric), and Energy_Consumed (kw) (decimal).

In my report, I have a card that shows the highest energy consumed (using the Max summarisation). But I want to show the date when this happens (in this case its 9 Jan 2020). Is it possible? its my first time here so I'm not sure if I'm in the correct place to ask this.

2.png

3.png

  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mrcss23
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Hi !

Each card can have only one data. So I just you to create an additional card with the information of the date when the energy consumed is max.

You can download here

- a database in excel (similar to the one you describe) and

- a pbix created to see 2 cards. 1 card has the max value and 1 card has the date when the max value appear.

hope it helps

Sem título.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
mrcss23
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Hi !

Each card can have only one data. So I just you to create an additional card with the information of the date when the energy consumed is max.

You can download here

- a database in excel (similar to the one you describe) and

- a pbix created to see 2 cards. 1 card has the max value and 1 card has the date when the max value appear.

hope it helps

Sem título.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.