Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

doveShampoo
Frequent Visitor

How do I show a date based on a selected value?

My dataset has 3 columns: Date (date), Energy_Consumed (numeric), and Energy_Consumed (kw) (decimal).

In my report, I have a card that shows the highest energy consumed (using the Max summarisation). But I want to show the date when this happens (in this case its 9 Jan 2020). Is it possible? its my first time here so I'm not sure if I'm in the correct place to ask this.

2.png

3.png

  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mrcss23
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Hi !

Each card can have only one data. So I just you to create an additional card with the information of the date when the energy consumed is max.

You can download here

- a database in excel (similar to the one you describe) and

- a pbix created to see 2 cards. 1 card has the max value and 1 card has the date when the max value appear.

hope it helps

Sem título.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
mrcss23
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Hi !

Each card can have only one data. So I just you to create an additional card with the information of the date when the energy consumed is max.

You can download here

- a database in excel (similar to the one you describe) and

- a pbix created to see 2 cards. 1 card has the max value and 1 card has the date when the max value appear.

hope it helps

Sem título.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors