Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

YuanG
Helper I
Helper I

plus zeros

Hello,

It's a problem i've just found and the first time i've met, In the chart of my report and in dashbord, all the data in format % had a leading zero in plus

plus zero error 1.pngthis is a chart in a report

And this is from my dashbord

plus zero error 2.png

But they were all good in my desktop report without leading zero.

And i try to refresh or re-update my report, none of them works.

Anyone has a idea of this problem?Is this some mistake i've made in my report, or just a error?

Thanks in advance!

7 REPLIES 7
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@YuanG

I don't reproduce that behavior in my test. Could you share the pbix? You can upload it to any webstorage such as OneNote, dorpbox. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.

@Eric_Zhang   Thank you for the response, but i can't upload my pbix, and i found this same problem in a report of data gallery.  http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Data-Stories-Gallery/Business-Sales-Report-PowerBI/m-p/60491   in the page 4, the % of achived

@YuanG

The % of achieved shows as below in my PC. I don't see leading 0. Smiley Frustrated

Capture.PNG

@Eric_Zhang    That's so weird! This is what i saw in this page.

leading zero prob.png

@YuanG

Have you tried to open it in another browser or in another PC?

@Eric_Zhang  Is that maybe a problem show in different version of language i guess? Beacuse i noticed in the same page of the report of data gallery, the format of the number of GOAL OF THIS YEAR were different.  btw I use a french version.

@Eric_Zhang  Yes, i've try with different brower and PC, also different account of PowerBI.  And after the update of august, the leading zero problem even appear in my pibx file.Smiley Mad

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors