Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

asriniva33
Frequent Visitor

Info needed on Power BI Data Model for Team Services

Hi,

I connected my Team Project(Visual Studio Team Services) to the Power BI Desktop, but in the data model on which i can do reporting, i am able to find only a few entities with respect Build, WorkItems and Bugs etc. But the test result data entities are not present in the Power BI model of Team Services. Could someone please let me know on approximately when the test result data would be added to the Power BI data model of Team Services.

4 REPLIES 4
v-micsh-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi asriniva33,

Regarding The Power BI data model for Team Services, there is a list reference sharing the available date about new data.

For the Test Results, which the TimeFrame is marked as TBD (To Be Decided).

Reference: What's available in the Power BI connector for Team Services.

The last updated time of the page above is "Last Updated: 8/12/2016", I suspect this page would update the date if the available time has been decided.

Regards

Hi Michael_Shao,

Thanks for the information.

BhaveshPatel
Community Champion
Community Champion

It would be better to post it under new ideas and If you get maximum votes, they will consider your idea.

Thanks & Regards,
Bhavesh

Love the Self Service BI.
Please use the 'Mark as answer' link to mark a post that answers your question. If you find a reply helpful, please remember to give Kudos.

Hi BhaveshPatel,

Thanks for the information.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors