Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

vitexo87
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

how to limit user access that have the profile only to members of a group?

For example, I have a group portal power bi and all accounts are corporate of the same company, for example vitor@teste.com, and edited all with the member's profile with permission read only in applications, however to do the test with some of these users I can go in and edit any of the applications that are in the group and even run the load of these applications and this is a problem, how can I limit this access?

1 REPLY 1
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@vitexo87

Your description is vague for me, are you talking about the GROUP WORKSPACES in POWER BI Service? If yes, set the Privacy as "Members can only view Power BI content" should work for read-only access. With that setting, the members can't creat, edit or pin a report to dashboard.

Capture.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Top Solution Authors