Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

hnereson
Advocate I
Advocate I

dataflow not refreshing

Hi,

I have a baffling issue. There is one dataflow which is refusing to refresh. Today is 3/16/23. From the pic below, you can see that the dataflow refreshed consistently on a schedule at 2am. This has happened successfully for over a year. All of a sudden, it just stopped, and it doesn't give an error. When I try to manually refresh, it will say that it is refreshing in the top right. But it never actually refreshes. I've tried logging out and logging back in, refreshing from another account, editing the dataflow..Nothing seems to work. 

Is this a known issue? Has anyone experienced this before? I would love to NOT make a new dataflow and reconnect all the reports.

refresh issue.png

2 REPLIES 2
Migasuke
Super User
Super User

Hi @hnereson ,

If you can, try to export Dataflow into JSON and make a copy on your workspace. Try if the other DF would refresh.

If my answer was helpful please give me a Kudos or even accept as a Solution.

Let's connect on LinkedIn!

Appreciate the response! I tried that, but because my dataflow is a collection of queries from a database, it didn't seem to quite work right. But it did the scheduled refresh last night and is now manually refreshing! So not sure what the fix was, but somehow it started again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors