Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Javierco
Helper I
Helper I

cannot access support

Javierco_0-1641865966569.png

I do have a PRO account but for some reason I am not allowed to open a ticket even after successfully loggin in.

I have also added Power BI and Power Platform Admin roles from Azure Portal to this user.

Any help would be much appreciated

4 REPLIES 4
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Javierco ,

In the following cases, you might not be able to create a support request or we can't provide relevant solutions:

• There is an issue with your Unified or Premier Support contract. Please contact your Incident Manager or Customer Success Account Manager (CSAM).
  • Your Support subscription has expired. Please renew.
  • We couldn't find your Support plan.
    • If you have a Unified or Premier Support plan, please contact your Incident Manager or Customer Success Account Manager (CSAM).
    • If you have a non-Unified/Premier Support plan, please verify the plan is active. For support information, see Community Forums.

If none of the above problems exist, have you ever successfully opened a support ticket before?

See: Get started with support for admins 

I have found a similar post. Please refer to the following topic to see if it helps you.

• ask  Azure administrator to assign you the "Support Request Contributor" role, and then maybe be able to submit a ticket via the Power BI Support -> Power BI Pro -> Get Support button.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Power-Query/Cannot-access-support/td-p/1044506

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

arvindsingh802
Super User
Super User

As you have admin role, try creating ticket from Power Platform admin center (microsoft.com)
and clieck on New Support Request

arvindsingh802_0-1641887813604.png

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution, Appreciate your Kudos!!
Proud to be a Super User!!

Thanks for your prompt reply @arvindsingh802 

I am afraid I have tried that twice now and same result (see below)

Is there any other way to contact Support?  I need urgent assitance with power bi (pls see my other post)

Javierco_0-1641904812734.png

That's wired, I also faced this issue in past but worked fine using steps I suggested.
Now I would suggest to check if someone else can rasie the request or you can reach to your CSAMs ( Microsoft point of contact) for your org.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution, Appreciate your Kudos!!
Proud to be a Super User!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

July Newsletter

Fabric Community Update - July 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.