Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

jeetuagr

Volume Licensing Pricing

Hi,
I am looking for pricing for 200+ service users where there will be ~ 20 desktop users. Please suggest the same.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@jeetuagr You would have to contact MS to get discounted rates for your organisation. I know non-for profit organisation gets special benefits from MS and you're organisation might be eligible. O365 is Office 365 service and E5 and E3 is the level of its subscription. Check it out here.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@jeetuagr

Office 365 Enterprise E5 includes Power BI Pro but E3 does not. You can take a look at this document to see the differences between Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E5.

Best Regards,

Herbert

ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@jeetuagr You can find more information on power bi pricing here. You can explore possibility of having Pro license for desktop users and rest power bi free account for consumer users. Though if a report is using any of the Pro feature person that is looking at the report also needs Pro account. Another option is to get O365 subscription at E3 or E5 level.

@ankitpatira .. pricing mentioned on link you provided, is for single pro user. Is there any discounted pricing or modules that Power Bi has for volume pro subscriptions ?

Ans what is O365 / E3 or E5 ?

@jeetuagr You would have to contact MS to get discounted rates for your organisation. I know non-for profit organisation gets special benefits from MS and you're organisation might be eligible. O365 is Office 365 service and E5 and E3 is the level of its subscription. Check it out here.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors