Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

beckyb822

URL for specific page of Power BI report

I have a report with 3 pages.  I need a URL that points directly to a single page in the report and the page panel should be hidden.  Can you help me with what those URLs would be?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
R1k91
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

how are you going to use these URLs? are you going to call URL directly in Power BI report?

anyway, if you publish report in a power bi app it works by desing - each page has its own URL.

following an example of 2 pages from the same report, you can see they change from "ReportSelection" on

https://app.powerbi.com/groups/me/apps/<wrksp_guid>/reports/<report_guid>/ReportSectiond96d63cc58b96.....

https://app.powerbi.com/groups/me/apps/<wrksp_guid>/reports/<report_guid>/ReportSection43a14222142186e6dd2b?ctid=...

you can hide all pages in the report except 1 (the home page) and then publish the app selecting "Hide app navigation pane"

R1k91_0-1674142856393.png

makes sense?

Thanks!  

I see how the reportselection changes based on the individual pages.

I have a report not an app so I can't figure out how to hide the page panel when I publish to service.

I'm creating buttons on a website that will take the user directly to a page in a report.  I don't want the user to be able to navigate to the other pages in the same report.  They will need to go to the specific buttons to access the other pages.

R1k91
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

I'm not an expert on this sorry.

maybe this thread could help you

Solved: How to Hide Power BI iFrame Embedded Report Tabs - Microsoft Power BI Community

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors