All of the sudden, I am getting this error: The key didn't match any rows in the table. Table: blablabla.
The issues happens ONLY when I publish to PowerBI online and schedule automated refreshes. I am able to refresh the dataset on desktop without any single issue or error.
I have seen many people have had this error but the cause usually has been a change in the name of underlying tables. My dataset has not changed at all. My underlying tables have not changed at all. My report has been running daily for the last 6 months without any issue... And now this. I don't really know what to check.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Guys, the report started to work normallly again.
I had not not changed anything. Just enabeld scheduled refreshes again.
Still, I would like to understand what happened.
I recenlty had the same issue, espcially when using PowerBIPS (powershells).
The got the error because I had moved the reports, dashboards, etc to a new Workspace. So while the datasets are the same, any update or deletion to rows must include the new group workspace key.
Not sure if that helps, but that's what I found.
Update: I removed the table which was throwing the error from my dataset...
And guess what, I started to get same error in a different table in my dataset...
I'd like to suggest you trace your refresh operation and check your gateway refresh log to accurate locate where the issue is.
BTW, you can also check your network status, loss data issue may also caused the refresh issues.
well the thing is that all my sources live online - no need for any gateways... It's only failing in the web UI.
When I refresh from my desktop, it always works.