Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Refreshing in Service

Hi Everyone,

I am also having an issue where my report works fine on the desktop and the first time I publish it to the service.  When I refresh in the service, whether I manually trigger it or use the automated refresh, it gives me the below error.

• Data source error{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"The column 'Model_Desc' of the table wasn't found."}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Detail","detail":{"type":1,"value":"Model_Desc"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason","detail":{"type":1,"value":"Expression.Error"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: DailySalesReport - Copy.

The column giving me this error is new, but I do not see any issues with my power query.  The query is made up of three reports, two existing, static tables, and one with new data added each day.  I have manually added this column to the old tables and then removed it in one of the first steps of the M code.  I have also removed it from the daily data updates.

Any help would be appreciated.  Very frustrating to say the least!

Cheers!

2 REPLIES 2
v-yalanwu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Anonymous ;

he error statement :"The column 'Model_Desc' of the table wasn't found."

You could check The column 'Model_Desc';

Then check that the gateway is configured correctly. Or try it again.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yalan Wu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, but I tried removing that column at various stages of the queries.... both before and after appending.

I just resolved this issue on my own by working with the report writing team to issue a new report without that column and it resolved the issue.  But, this is the second time I've had this type of issue where the report works on the desktop, but not when refreshed on the service.  Neither time I resolved it with a real solution, so I'd appreciate hearing any thoughts on why it works for one but not the other.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors