Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Question

hi

I don't know if it's the right place to get solved my issue.

I have been this great tool and make a lot reports and excellents dashboards to my department. My test will expired on December 29th but I have a very important meeting with the company's director on January 04th. Due to the reports performed we have in quoting process the POWER BI license, for this reason I appreciated if possible to extend the test by middle of january at least in order to present my reports with this great tool.

thanks for your help I'm very excited to continue working with POWER BI but I need a little longer to get my report done and shows my dashboards in this important meeting.

please advise

regards

1 REPLY 1
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

After trial expires, please try to check if you can try Pro trial again with your account. If not, you can use another work email register Pro trial. Or you can purchase Pro license. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors