Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

RoarkeP

Pull into excel/Table - all Lineage - all Reports - all Workspaces - all Connections

Hello-

I need to extract from Power BI a report that shows in table format all of the following for the entire tentant:

Report Name

Workspace

Datasets

Connections

Any ideas?

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
RoarkeP

Hello @v-luwang-msft ,

Thank you for the reply! I am working on getting Admin consent for the "Power BI Helper" tool recommended in your first link and will let you know if it helps when I get it working.

I dont know if the second link will help. If it does answer my question, it does so in a way I am not able to figure out 😞

More soon - thank you again!

v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RoarkeP ,

If use api, you could refer the below:

Get dataset

Get datasources

And the following article about document all Power BI workspaces, reports, datasets with no code,refer:

https://radacad.com/document-the-power-bi-tenant-objects-workspace-reports-datasets-dataflows-with-n... 

similar errir refer:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/API-to-get-the-list-of-reports-and-dashboards-created-in/m-... 

Best Regards

Lucien

Hello again - I worked with a MS Support Rep and we had to abondon this effort. Apparently there is not a method for pulling the report I hoped to pull.

Thanks for your interest/efforts!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors