Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Kwikiwi
Frequent Visitor

Publish Works Fine, but Dataset Refresh Doesn't

Hi

I can publish my report to PowerBi service with no errors, but when I try refresh the dataset I get this error:

Data source error: {"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"Could not find a part of the path 'D:\\Data Sources\\Master Data\\Divisions.csv'."}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Detail","detail":{"type":1,"value":"D:\\Data Sources\\Master Data\\Divisions.csv"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason","detail":{"type":1,"value":"DataSource.Error"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: Divisions.
Cluster URI: WABI-GERMANY-WEST-CENTRAL-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: b28fdca7-3a11-c530-5d1f-606d638dc4ef
Request ID: fad865e8-2f6e-f348-670b-76dc1e400f7a
Time: 2023-10-13 03:38:41Z

These are the credentials:

Kwikiwi_0-1697168467365.png

This is the data set gateway connections details:

Kwikiwi_1-1697168510327.png

All mapped to files that are located on the gateway computer which is always on HNZ-WS01 as detailed in the above image

Any idea why I'm getting an error?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
collinq
Super User
Super User

Hey @Kwikiwi ,

I guess it could be any of the connections but based on these screenshots, I think that the issue resides in the Saleforce connection.  The message states that one of your datasources is not set to test.  And , you are prompted to Edit Credentials for the Salesforce connection.  I would suggest that you either have the Data Source modified and confirmed that it is working without error.  And, after that, see if the yellow bar goes away that is warning about unvalidated connections.  

I think the other option is for you to try and to just click on "edit credentials" and reset it.  

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors