Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

errorssuck
Frequent Visitor

Please make sure you have installed the latest version of the gateway.

Error: This feature is not supported. Please make sure you have installed the latest version of the gateway.

This error comes up when cross filtering across visuals. When I select a state in a map, Bar chart shows this error and vice versa.

I have uninstalled the gateway and downloaded the latest version and installed it. Still no luck.

Version under control panel shows 1.13.6037.1

4 REPLIES 4
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @errorssuck,

I am not able to reproduce your issue.

Based on my research, the above error could occur when the previous gateway is not uninstalled completely. I would recommend you use CCleaner to clean up registry of gateway, manually delete gateway folder under C:\Program Files, then install gateway again and check if the issue still persists.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi 
I enconter this same issue. Did the fixed mention above and still same error.  Do anyone has a new solution?

fthomas_0-1706028656173.png

Thank you

Have you downloaded the latest version of the desktop app, and republished?  I don't know if it will help. but can't hurt

* Matt is an 8 times Microsoft MVP (Power BI) and author of the Power BI Book Supercharge Power BI.

Hi MattAllington,

Thanks for your reply. I just tried downloaidng latest version of PBI Desktop and rebuilt the entire report from scratch but still now luck. Here is the detailed error:

Capture.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors