Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

yohannes_adeba
Frequent Visitor

Imagine if an AI with the voice of Morgan Freeman is trained to narrate the Power BI dashboards!

Greetings!

If my research is correct and there are currently no such Power-BI features, I would like to know if there are any future plans to include them. If they are already there now, I would be happy to get your answers.

I am wondering if there are plans to add the following features to Power BI:

1. A meeting moderator AI (voice/text) that can interpret, summarize, and describe visuals in Power BI pages. This would be helpful for creating a standard for storytelling, aiding visually impaired colleagues, and narrating meetings when there is no human moderator available.

Imagine if an AI with the voice of Morgan Freeman is trained to narrate the Power BI dashboards!

2. The ability to embed background audio music and the old-school Windows's Active Desktop animations,  inside Power BI pages,  to add an artistic touch while a user visits the page. This would add emotional feelings and help users associate/remember the pages when they hear the music composition and visualize the pop-out animations.

I believe that both of these features would be valuable additions to Power BI. The meeting moderator AI would make it easier for everyone to understand and participate in presentations, and the background audio music along with the animations would add a more engaging and memorable experience.

If these two features are included, I think data professionals who also enjoy art are going to use their creative abilities since telling the tale and making it thought-provoking would also call for other skills like scriptwriting. Finally, I wish that Power-BI will also become an art based on a true story and we use it not only for work but as a hobby too.

looking forward to your usual support.
    Thank you as always!
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
collinq
Super User
Super User

HI @yohannes_adeba ,

You are correct that these do not exist today.  I would recommend that you ceate an idea for each of these items.  You can do that here:
CXP Ideas - Suggest New Idea - URSA (microsoft.com)

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

View solution in original post

Thank you so much for the swift response! Done !
Dear viewers please vote for the idea on this link! 
https://ideas.fabric.microsoft.com/ideas/idea/?ideaid=caf60f2e-3082-ee11-a81c-6045bd7e24a3

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
collinq
Super User
Super User

HI @yohannes_adeba ,

You are correct that these do not exist today.  I would recommend that you ceate an idea for each of these items.  You can do that here:
CXP Ideas - Suggest New Idea - URSA (microsoft.com)

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Thank you so much for the swift response! Done !
Dear viewers please vote for the idea on this link! 
https://ideas.fabric.microsoft.com/ideas/idea/?ideaid=caf60f2e-3082-ee11-a81c-6045bd7e24a3

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors