Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

nagpuresushant
Frequent Visitor

Export data option not visible in Power BI services

Hi,

1. For one of my client, I want to export data from the matrix and table visual manually from Power BI services, but when I click on ... (three dots), I am not able to see option 'Export data', here license provided is 'Premium per user trial'. 
  2. And for some other environment, I can see 'Export data' option for matrix and table visuals, here license provided is 'Pro account' (not the trial license)

What can be done to display 'Export data' option in 1st case, also is it due to Power BI licensing or is there some setting I am missing? I can see Export data option in Power BI Desktop in both the cases.

Thanks in advance,

Sushant

1 REPLY 1
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. If you can export from some reports and you can't in that one means that exporting is not blocked by tenant. Now, you can check the Settings for that specific report like the following post:
https://blog.ladataweb.com.ar/post/611048296911339520/powerbi-configuración-de-informe

There is an option under settings regarding "export data". Check if that is available. The best practice if you need to turn this on is to change it from the original Power Bi Desktop file options of the report and not from the Service. The change in service will work until someone makes a change and publish replacing the current version of the report.

Hope that helps,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors