Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

fuster_10

Export Paginated Report PDF Looping Parameter Values

Hi there,

I have a paginated report that has multiple pages (let's say N), in which I have multiple charts and visuals. On the other hand, I have different customers (let's say 10), with different associated Customer_ID (from 1 to 10). Plus, Customer_ID has been set as a parameter in my paginated report.

My goal is to create one different PDF or PPT for each Customer_ID value. Thus, I would like to generate 10 different documents with N pages each. My questions are the following:

1) Is there a way to achieve this through the Power BI service? I mean, selecting a certain parameter range, and the Service will automatically create all 10 documents with N pages each.

2) I have seen this post which describes how to accomplish something similar, but it requires the use of Power Automate. 

For the solution below, do you need an auxiliary file that contains the list of values that you want to iterate through? Or could you just read each value of a field from your Power BI report? 

https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Desktop/Send-Paginated-Report-as-pdf-in-email-from-Sharepo...

3) For the two questions above, could this be done for a regular Power BI report?

Thank you very much in advance

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors