Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Error: Data Source Error : DataSource.Error: SharePoint: Request failed

Hello, team

I use Dataflow to upload my bases, but since monday afternoon i cannot refresh my data anymore. The error keeps sending me the "Request failed" message and showing the problem in one random file. I'm confused because are files that i didnt even touch.

The files are .txt and i using parameters to combine them

FULL ERROR MESSAGE:

Error: Data Source Error : DataSource.Error: SharePoint: Request failed ((* INTERN PATH**/contextinfo): 429 DataSourceKind = SharePoint DataSourcePath = * INTERN PATH*.sharepoint.com/sites/ SPRequestGuid = 246360a0-6023-5000-1334-f4aceabe9bfe. RootActivityId = b487149f-63e4-4b2a-9b1d-bab6e083c165.Param1 = DataSource.Error: SharePoint: Request failed (* INTERN PATH*/_api/contextinfo): 429 DataSourceKind = SharePoint DataSourcePath = * INTERN PATH* SPRequestGuid = 246360a0-6023-5000-1334-f4aceabe9bfe Request ID: 2704a0d3-a7bb-2c97-f4bf-32b29b1ccf41.

2 REPLIES 2
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Is this issue keeping happening? If you refresh your report dataset by on-demand refresh, will it failed either? If you download your report to a pbix file and refresh it in Power BI Desktop, will it refresh successfully?

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Anonymous
Not applicable

It keeps happening.

I've tried on demand, downloading the pbix file but the dataset looks at the dataflow and as the dataflow has the error, the dashboard is all with blank values.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors