Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

DebbieE
Community Champion
Community Champion

Deployment Pipeline Rule Property no longer exists

We have Dev test and Prod

each has a dataflow connected to a database (Dev test and Prod

we set up rules for each

now when we are attempting to push the dataflow into Test we get the following

CantStartTheDeployment.png

RulePropertyNoLongerexists.png

we have tried removing and readding the rule but cant seem to get any further. we dont understand why this is happening (The Learn more hasnt been helpful) 

can anyone give us any advice on what to do about this so we can get our code changes into test?

4 REPLIES 4
cbugs

Hi - did you ever get a resolution to this, I'm hitting the same problem...

DebbieE
Community Champion
Community Champion

No we never did get this sorted. I lef this with another team to look at eventually. Whether they ever did raise a support ticket Im not sure. 

I left this with a dev team on my side, it did look like someone had managed to get a hardcoded reference into the pbix that pointed at one of the data sources, and so the rule based pipeline was failing as it couldn't change everything. Dev team went in and did some data source management and I think it seemed to sort out the problem.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Assuming you have a Pro license you can consider raising a Pro ticket at https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors