Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MortenBakke
Frequent Visitor

Datamart Missing Table in ETL JSON

I am experiencing an issue saving my datamart. It is referencing a table I have deleted from the model, "Financials Consolidated (OLD)" and pointing out it is not present in the ETL Json. Please see the error below. 

MortenBakke_0-1686055381237.png

Let me know if anyone has an idea of how to remedy this issue. 
Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
IDA_RCLCO

I am also looking for a solution to this same problem. I have tried deleting all tables associated to the missing table and replicating the missing table, neither have worked. I have also tried the automated suggestion of loading transform data and clicking save, which results in the same error. Lastly, when prompted if i'd like to continue editing after the error or disregard my changes, it won't actually disregard the changes when I select that option. Any solutions would be appreciated! At this point I'm trying to find a way to rollback my datamart to before I added the table as nothing else seems to stick. 

v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @MortenBakke 

It sounds like the error message you are receiving is indicating that there is a reference to a table that no longer exists in your data model. To resolve this issue, you may need to update your ETL process to remove any references to the deleted table. Alternatively, you may need to recreate the table in your data model to match the reference in your ETL process.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

How would one go about updating the ETL process?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors