Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

wabanek
Frequent Visitor

Dataflow refreshing issue

Hi All, 

From time to time I'm getting internal error when refreshing dataflow model, latest one Internal error Request ID: ca21c7ef-3b2c-4618-b6f8-e2b742cb8af3 Activity ID: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000. How can I check where is a problem? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nickyvv
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @wabanek,

Do you have more details to share? Is there a Show details button in the error message?

Because you don't have an Activity ID I suspect it's something of a timeout, so no connection to the source.

Otherwise, if you have a Pro account you could open a (free) support ticket. Go to the support page to file a support ticket.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Blog: nickyvv.com | @NickyvV

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
rargyle
Advocate II
Advocate II

Did you get a response or solution to your issue from Microsoft? The issue seems to be happening again to many users, including me for the past week.

Thanks

Well, according to microsoft team there was a problem with the data source. Bu it works just fine after couple hours, so I'm not sure where is a problem. I have this error from time to time. 

nickyvv
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @wabanek,

Do you have more details to share? Is there a Show details button in the error message?

Because you don't have an Activity ID I suspect it's something of a timeout, so no connection to the source.

Otherwise, if you have a Pro account you could open a (free) support ticket. Go to the support page to file a support ticket.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Blog: nickyvv.com | @NickyvV

No, there is no other info about the error. I have issued the ticket to support. Many thanks. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors