Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

lmondavi
Frequent Visitor

Conditional formatting not rendering in PowerBI Service

I have two tables with conditional formatting, which have been working fine and rendering in the Service fine. Today I did a refresh and the tables still show fine and accurate in Desktop, but they are just blank visiuals with nothing in the online dashboard, as well as in the online Report. If I Edit Report online and switch the visual to a matrix, then all of the data shows up. No issues with any other visuals, just the tables that hold conditional formatting. I made no changes to the report other than refreshing. It seems this is a bug, or any ideas? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@lmondavi

I just test a table with conditional format. It can be rendered properly on Power BI service after data refresh.

Capture4.PNG

It might be a site issue which is fixed already.

Regards,

Thanks for checking - the tables with conditional formatting are still not rendering for me. I made no changes except a data refresh. If I switch the visual to a matrix, then it shows up (but of course I lose the conditional formatting).

ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@lmondavi This seems like bug. You should report it here.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors