Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

MarkSL
Helper V
Helper V

Chiclet Slicers no longer appearing in reports published to apps

Hi,

Our users are today reporting that all reports which contain Chiclet Slicers (latest version v1.6.3 from Microsoft) are no longer showing the Chiclet slicers?

The slicers appear as normal in Power BI Desktop and in the report in the Workspace, just not showing the published app?

We have re-uploaded a report and re-published app but same issue.

Tried 'Reset to Default' option and tried in Google and Edge.

This is a very serious problem for us - many of our reports use these slicers. 

Is anyone else seeing this??

Thanks

Mark

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MarkSL ,

Currently this issue about custom visual display seems to be fixed. Now it works fine in my side.Please check it again in Power BI Service.

Hope it helps,

Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
gkprice1

This is still an issue with our site. Any resolution to share?

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MarkSL ,

Currently this issue about custom visual display seems to be fixed. Now it works fine in my side.Please check it again in Power BI Service.

Hope it helps,

Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

DP86
Advocate II
Advocate II

As of 2021-11-24 16:00 EST in North Central US region, the issue seems to have been resolved.

DP86
Advocate II
Advocate II

I see 2 related issues posted in the community:

It says the issue has been submitted as ICM# 273897701. That was 13 hours ago...

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi, 

we also have this issue since Monday morning...

ChicletSlicers v.1.6.3 are not working in the published app.

rubendreyes
Frequent Visitor

Hello MarkSL,

We also have this behavior since this morning, could you please let us know when you get a response or any new information from the MS support team.

Thanks in advance!!!!

sfbind2
Frequent Visitor

@MarkSL having the same issue this morning! Please update when Microsoft fixes this issue or let's you know how to fix.

DP86
Advocate II
Advocate II

@MarkSL, I'm seeing same issue (North Central US).

Refreshing the browser seems to temporarily bring back the Chiclet slicers for the report being viewed.

Please advise when you see a resolution.

Thank you.

MarkSL
Helper V
Helper V

Raised a ticket with MS Support and as usual they have been fantastic at getting in touch within a matter of hours.

They have witnessed the issue, collected logs and will now report to product team.

Fingers crossed they can fix asap.

Have they given any timeline for a fix? As per usual their support page claims no issues with Power BI when that's not the case.

Hi, 

I have just heard from our support contact that it will be going on the Support Page as an issue at 09:30 PST - so 2 hours time.

Mark

I see it on the Support Page now: 

Power BI customers accessing reports with approved custom visuals while using Power BI Apps, the Mobile app (Android and IOS) or a UWP app may encounter issues rendering the custom visuals in the reports. As a workaround, users can refresh the report page. Engineers have identified the root cause and a fix is expected to be deployed by end-of-day 11/24/2021

Any solution?

When we refresh, the Chiclet visual disappears

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors