Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

WithwindOK
Frequent Visitor

When?

When can I use the new experience of powerquery online in power bi desktop?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jennratten
Super User
Super User

Hello @WithwindOK  - I have included a link below to the PowerBI release plan where you can see the features planned to be released in the future along with their tentative release dates.  There isn't really anything on this list which speaks to parity between PBI desktop and online though.  I have heard that diagram view may be coming to PBI desktop in the near future, but I don't see that documented anywhere.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/fabric/release-plan/powerbi 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
WithwindOK
Frequent Visitor

Thank you. @jennratten @I read the release plan of the previous version. Microsoft plans to release the diagram view in the first quarter of 2024. The new version is not mentioned again. I'm worried that Microsoft no longer intends to provide this function in the desktop version.

jennratten
Super User
Super User

Hello @WithwindOK  - I have included a link below to the PowerBI release plan where you can see the features planned to be released in the future along with their tentative release dates.  There isn't really anything on this list which speaks to parity between PBI desktop and online though.  I have heard that diagram view may be coming to PBI desktop in the near future, but I don't see that documented anywhere.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/fabric/release-plan/powerbi 

Helpful resources

Announcements
OCT PBI Update Carousel

Power BI Monthly Update - October 2024

Check out the October 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

October NL Carousel

Fabric Community Update - October 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors