Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

hilmi-tuerkoglu
Regular Visitor

SAP BW Application Server Connection Error

Hello,

i am trying to get data on Power Query in MS Fabric from a SAP BW Application Server.
when i get to the connection settings it gives me following error:
"Something went wrong while loading required resources. Please try refreshing the page or come back later to try again. (APIs: connectionsInScope)"

please someone help me.

2 REPLIES 2
v-junyant-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @hilmi-tuerkoglu ,

Please review SAP BW Application Server Prerequisites. Before connecting to the SAP BW Application Server, certain prerequisites need to be met.
Set up your SAP BW Application Server connection - Microsoft Fabric | Microsoft Learn
And verify Network Connectivity. Sometimes, network issues can prevent Power Query from accessing the necessary resources. Ensure that your network connection is stable and that there are no firewall or VPN settings blocking the connection.
Occasionally, service outages on the Microsoft Fabric platform can lead to temporary issues with connections. Check the Microsoft Fabric status page or relevant forums to see if there are any ongoing outages or maintenance activities that might be affecting your connection.
Microsoft Fabric Support and Status | Microsoft Fabric

Best Regards,
Dino Tao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

hello,

thanks for your support and your input. i think i have already met all the prerequisites. I think the Problem has to do with my License in MS Fabric...

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors