Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

apoprio
Helper I
Helper I

Power Query - DATAFLOW with Azure SQL Error: We're sorry an error occurred during evaluation.

Good morning everybody !!!
I've been noticing this type of error:(Error: We're sorry an error occurred during evaluation.) very often, but this is intermittent, that is, sometimes it happens and other times it doesn't.
Seems like a serious instability of the Power BI Service.

In my case, i am used Azure SQL Server in Dataflows 
Could anyone help?

4 REPLIES 4
v-angzheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @apoprio 

The following thread may be useful to you:
Data source error: We're sorry, an error occurred during evaluation.

If that will not cover your case, in these types of errors our suggestion would be to raise a Support Request with Microsoft, so we can perform a more in depth Troubleshooting to understand exactly what is going on with the issue you are currently facing.

If you have a Pro account it is free. Go to https://support.powerbi.com

Scroll down and click "CREATE SUPPORT TICKET".

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Zeon Zheng

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

apoprio
Helper I
Helper I

We have the same problem!!!
This is really happening in the last few days...
We believe that it is a problem in Power BI Service, because when using the same script (Power Query) in Power BI Desktop, the error does not occur and then the data loads successfully!! 

apoprio_0-1639069527635.png

apods1979
Helper I
Helper I

I have same problem

We have the same problem!!!
This is really happening in the last few days...
We believe that it is a problem in Power BI Service, because when using the same script (Power Query) in Power BI Desktop, the error does not occur and then the data loads successfully!! 

apoprio_1-1639069549264.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors