Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

sailochanar
Helper II
Helper II

Power Bi

Hey Mates...,

I want to edit the tooltip ,

sailochanar_0-1680674093234.png

here the " Sum of Month_No " I dont want it to display. Yeah I added Month_No Column in ToolTips of visual ,yeah I need it for sorting but I just dont want it to appear in tooltip while visiting datapoints in visual. Assist me.

@Arul 

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
sailochanar
Helper II
Helper II

Thanks for the Response .

Actually with just column the month names are not in order ,as it is considering A-Z Or Z-A  sorting order which makes the month names not in order. So I added the Month_no column and took in tooltip of visual .

After taking in tooltip the order is correct but I dont want to display data of month_no in tooltip.

Arul
Super User
Super User

@sailochanar ,

Why do you need month no column for sorting at visual level? You can do that in your column itself in sort by column option.

Thanks,

Arul

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

LinkedIn

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

February 2024 Update Carousel

Power BI Monthly Update - February 2024

Check out the February 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Fabric Career Hub

Microsoft Fabric Career Hub

Explore career paths and learn resources in Fabric.

Fabric Partner Community

Microsoft Fabric Partner Community

Engage with the Fabric engineering team, hear of product updates, business opportunities, and resources in the Fabric Partner Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors