Hi, I am trying to merge a sharepoint list to a sharepoint stored excel file. Im able to apply my merge in power query as a new merge, and it lets me access, change, and update my data. everything works as expected after the merge. once i close and apply, it sends me out with this error.
OLE DB or ODBC error: [DataSource.NotFound] SharePoint: Request failed (404): The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. (Item does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user.).
not sure whats causing this. its a reproduceable error, and occurs weather or not i merge as new. im not deleting any columns when performing my merge.