Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jshirley
Frequent Visitor

Need help adjusting some code to equate for the limits set on by the website api I am using

Hello all,

I still new to PowerBi and I am trying to figure out how to apply an offset to my code that will allow my query to pull all the records instead just what the limit is. 

Here is my code:

= (offset) =>
let
limit = 500,
Source = Json.Document(
Web.Contents("https://www.leaflink.com/api/v2/orders-received/?limit=500",
[
RelativePath="tables/orders-received?top=500&skip="
& Number.ToText(offset*limit) & "&select=number,short_id,external_id_seller,external_id_buyer,ext_acct_id,created_on,user,buyer,seller,customer,brand,status,manual,discount,discount_type,tax_amount,tax_type,final_tax,shipping_charge,total,payment_term,payment_methods,selected_payment_option,payment_due_date,paid,paid_date,ship_date,shipping_details,notes,internal_notes,delivery_preferences,sales_reps,classification,payment_balance,available_transitions,modified,has_special_requests,delivery_provider,order_taxes,delivery_info,is_combination,llf_payment_method,credits,facility_id,order_number,order_seller_number,order_buyer_number,order_short_number,distributor,external_ids,corporate_address,delivery_address",
Headers=[Authorization= "App API_KEY"]]))
in
Source

3 REPLIES 3
jshirley
Frequent Visitor

@ppm1 That solution doesn't work for me. I had to connect to my api via a blank querry which won't let me add a custom function in like he suggests. 

Not sure what you mean about your API needing a blank query. Why aren't you able to make a list of numbers and then concatenate that into a web call on each row?

Pat

Microsoft Employee
ppm1
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Please see this video for an example.

Power BI - Tales From The Front - REST APIs - YouTube

Pat

Microsoft Employee

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors