Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

anonymous1124
Frequent Visitor

Error code :"Couldn't load the data for this visual"

I have this error code when I publish my power bi desktop report to the web workspace. 

Error code:" The query referenced column 'LocalDateTable_3dcabea0-fe0e-4c98-8b6e-01a7916b0f88'[Day] which depends on another column, relationship or measure that is not in a valid state. Additional information: ''

It shows the btm right graph on desktop version, but it could not load data on the web version.

Desktop Version:

anonymous1124_3-1693382694022.png

Web Version:

anonymous1124_1-1693382610151.png

Please share your thoughts, thank you

4 REPLIES 4
anonymous1124
Frequent Visitor

Hi, which exact dependencies should I check on? There are a lot of columns

You should look at the LocalDateTable_3dcabea0-fe0e-4c98-8b6e-01a7916b0f88'[Day]  column, or the column of the visual which is not available in the visual.

AbhinavJoshi
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hello @anonymous1124 , as @jennratten suggestted, query dependencies can help a lot in Power Query. I'll also recomment ensuring a refresh preview in power query and a refresh in dekstop ensuring you get the data you are expecting. 

jennratten
Super User
Super User

I recommend checking the dependencies for the field used in the visual to locate the problem.  Sometimes things appear a little differently in desktop vs. online and there can be several reasons for this.  Tracing the dependencies should resolve the issue though.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors