Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

JStephens1296
Frequent Visitor

Dataflow Refresh Failure - SingleStore

I am trying to connect a dataflow to a SingleStore DB but the refresh of the dataflow fails everytime. I downloaded the SingleStore ODBC driver and can connect and refresh data through power bi desktop as well as through our published dataset on the server. I can see the data as a preview in the power query editor when editing the dataflow and it throws no errors throughout connecting the dataflow to the SingleStore DB and saving the dataflow.

The error I recieve when refreshing is shown below:

Error: Expression.Error: The import SingleStoreODBC.DataSource matches no exports. Did you miss a module reference?

Below shows the data preview inside the power query editor of the dataflow:

JStephens1296_2-1680190687087.png

Below shows the failed refreshes:

JStephens1296_1-1680190666256.png

below shows the details of the refresh failure:

JStephens1296_0-1680190657388.png

3 REPLIES 3
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JStephens1296 

The SingleStore connector requires an on-premises data gateway. Did you select a gateway for this query in your dataflow and install the latest version of The SingleStore ODBC Driver on the computer/server where the selected gateway is running on? Connect with Power BI (singlestore.com)

vjingzhang_0-1680500118138.png

In addition, are you using dataflow in Power BI? Currently the SingleStore connector is only avaliable for Power BI Desktop and Power BI Dataflow. It is not supported in Power Apps Dataflows or Customer Insights Dataflows. 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as Solution to help other members find it.

Yes, We have set up the On-Premises Data Gateway and it works as expected unless using the dataflows. We are also not using Power Apps Dataflows or Customer Insights Dataflows, but Power BI Dataflows only.

Hi @JStephens1296 

The original "The import SingleStoreODBC.DataSource matches no exports." error message usually occurs when the function "SingleStoreODBC.DataSource" is missing in Power Query. However since you are able to create a dataflow I think it does exist there. I also checked in my Power BI dataflow and I can find the function too. 

However I'm not able to reproduce this problem to dig it deeper. I recommend that you create a support ticket at Support | Microsoft Power BI. If you’re a Power BI Pro customer, support is included at no additional charge. The escalation engineers will be able to access more details behind the issue. 

vjingzhang_0-1680747028972.png

Once you get any feedback or solutions from the support ticket, can you kindly share it with the community here to help more users? 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors