Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

shaunwilks
Helper V
Helper V

Conditional Append

I dont want to append a query until a certain point in time this year.

I'd like the append in the advanced script to have a conditon only to append if the current date and time was greater than a date I specify.

I have dozens of queries to append and all relate to specific dates. I dont wish to have to come in and do each of the manually across the year.  So how would I get the following to only append after June 1st 2022 ?

#"Appended Query" = Table.Combine({#"Table2", #"Table1"})

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Vijay_A_Verma
Super User
Super User

I would like to see your date column. Will your date column contain all dates as 1-Jun-22 or say 1-Jan-22 to 31-Dec-22 and we need to merge only those rows where if today>date specified by you say 1-Mar-22.

There is no date column in the tables. The date I am talking about is the system/coimputer date 

I want to append a query after 01/03/2022

I want to append another query after 01/04/2022

I want to append a third query after 01/05/2022

etc etc etc etc 

These are web queries where I know the webpages will be populated in the manner I need them too after those dates.

At the moment the queries dont have the data I want so I cannot append them now.

Rather than have to get into the solution every month I want to schedule the appends and let the online Scheduled Refresh append the queries on the schedule that I set out.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors