Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

prakritnepal
Helper I
Helper I

App Background not showing in store app but works in service

I have a background image on a Dashboard in one of my apps in Power BI. In the Power BI report server, everything works fine and you can see the background. But when the app is accessed through the Power BI app (from windows store), it does not. Is there a fix to this or is it a shortcoming of using the Power BI app?

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @prakritnepal,

I test with my app and it works well on my side.

Can you please share more detail information to help us clarify your scenario? (e.g. where are your app hosts? Image type?)

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

I am not sure what you mean by app host.

My image is located in one drive for business, image type png

In report server, on the dashboard I see the background image, on my windows store Power BI mobile app I dont

HI @prakritnepal,

App host means your app and image source data region, it may cause the issue if power bi app store can't loading correspond resources.

In addition, have you tested with other image URL that share with the root path? (URL is mapping to the source image file)
They can also be caused by onedrive verified methods that blocked loading image resources.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors