Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

lampard1987
Frequent Visitor

See Records/Data/Group/Include/Exclude all Missing from Embedded Web Dashboard

Hello,

I have an embedded web dashboard of my Power BI report showing on my SharePoint site. When I first created my embedded rport I was able to right click on a segment of a pie chart and get the option to See Records/Data etc. I have made some visial changes to my report recently and updated the embedded code on SharePoint to display these changes however since these changes when I right click anywhere on my embedded report in SharePoint now I don't get any options at all. It's almost as if the right click has been disabled.

Is there anyway to fix this as it has worked before previously?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

thanks !

we have implement a fix , in its way to production.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
vincemin
Frequent Visitor

I think this feature broke again, this feature is missing as of 1/9/18 with the latest update

thatguy

Has anybody found their issue has been resolved? This one is killing me!

Thanks!

@thatguy

Thanks for your feedback. I'm trying to check this internally to see if there's declared ETA for the fix. I'll post back if there's any update. 

Thanks @Eric_Zhang,  not sure if you did anything or just happenstance, but looks like this feature works again!

I can confirm that it now works for me too. I don't know what has happened behind the scenes but thank you.

lampard1987
Frequent Visitor

Thank you. I knew I wasn't going crazy.

Sharon
Employee
Employee

could you descripe if you are using Power BI integration API or Azure Power BI Embedded?

@Sharon wrote:

could you descripe if you are using Power BI integration API or Azure Power BI Embedded?

I tested both and none works.

thanks !

we have implement a fix , in its way to production.

Hi is there an update to this?

Hi was wondering if there is an update on this?  We utilize this feature a lot

Was This fix applied in Power BI?

@Sharon

Thanks for letting us know the fix is on the way. By the way, is there any ETA for the fix of this bug?

Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@lampard1987

I can see the "see record" and other options in a pop-up when I right click a visual in Power BI Service, however in an emebeded report there's no any pop-up when right clicking.

I didn't notice the pop-up capacity in an embeded report, is it possible that you're getting Power BI Service and embeded reports mixxed up? If you're not, the pop-up may be disabled due to this bug. I‘ve added a comment to that bug.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.