Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

juancmr1

Modeling and present info on charts

Hi,

I have test measurement data from a product and I would like to present in a line chart with the average amount of failed products perd day. For example a pass product should have Measurement 1 > 0.01

In dayly log files( with arround 72000 units tested per day)  I have the  information in the following way (1-pass/ 0-fail)

Date                    Time                 Product id        Measurement 1     Pass/fail
26/03/2019      00:17:04         6EEC9                0.0108                            1

Since I have dayly files with the test information of  a whole month, I would like to present the dayly average or percentage  of failed units. I dont know how to arrange  or model my data to be able of present a line chart plot (x-axis-date in days 1-30 and y-axis average or % of failed units)

I understand tha in some way I should modify the data  measurement in tables so I can estimate the failed % per day.

1.But I wonder if someone can help me to suggest how to moddel my data??

2.Should I create an additonal table with the  pass % result of each day ??  I wonder if there is an easier way since I require to update the information with new data of everyday.

thank you in advance

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.