Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

FilLob
Frequent Visitor

Inserting map with peaks

Hi there!

So, I am a rookie on PBI and I've been searching on using a map on PBI. Apparently, with Google Maps APIs, it is realatively easy to do so. Question is, I want to add a map to PBI, but also add the peak hours for a certain shopping, for instance. Is it possible? If so, how would you do it?

Thank you in advance! 🙂

Cheers,

Fil

2 REPLIES 2
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@FilLob wrote:

Hi there!

So, I am a rookie on PBI and I've been searching on using a map on PBI. Apparently, with Google Maps APIs, it is realatively easy to do so. Question is, I want to add a map to PBI, but also add the peak hours for a certain shopping, for instance. Is it possible? If so, how would you do it?

Thank you in advance! 🙂

Cheers,

Fil

@FilLob

What do you mean peaks hours for a certain shopping?

Hi there @Eric_Zhang Smiley Happy

Sorry for not explaining my point properly. So, my goal is to get a specific place on the map added to power bi, and then obtain its popular times, exactly like you obtain at google tool whenever you look for a specific city attraction (example - https://www.google.pt/search?q=london+eye+&oq=london+eye+&gs_l=psy-ab.3..35i39k1j0l9.3443.3664.0.397....

Therefore, I want to be able to search for the place on google maps integrated on PBI, and also obtain its popular times, as if I am just googling the place and get the graphic for this on Google. I am about to think that this ain't possible yet, as the data is not available yet, according to https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/35827350 Smiley Frustrated

I would probably  have to add the graphic with the popular times on google maps on power bi, but not sure how....

Thanks for passing by! Smiley Very Happy

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.