Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

powerkriya
Frequent Visitor

How to clear selection

I am enhancing the circle card visual by adding a border only when selecting the card.  Iam populating a category data field and a label field value on the visual.  Now I using this visual on a report page multiple times.  

If I click my circle card visual iam showing border for the circle and at the same time i want to remove the border on the circle of other circle card visuals on the same report page.  This is to give a feel which visual is being selected.

How to achieve this?

Iam using the below code to add the border

d3.selectAll("circle")

.attr("stroke", shapeBorderColor)
.attr("stroke-width", "2px");
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
powerkriya
Frequent Visitor

I added "supportsHighlight"true in the capabilities.json and this adds the highlights array to the dataview for the visual which is not currently selected.  Using that i managed to remove the border of the circle.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
powerkriya
Frequent Visitor

I added "supportsHighlight"true in the capabilities.json and this adds the highlights array to the dataview for the visual which is not currently selected.  Using that i managed to remove the border of the circle.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.