Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dataflow load

Hello Guys, I have a problem loading a file, and creating a Dataflow. I activated the trial version of PRO license, I upgrade my PRO license to the PPU for the created Workspace but now I cannot load the file from the public share drive. 

I try to use CSV load (the format of the file on the public share drive is csv) but when I want to put my credentials to link to file a have the following error message:  

"An exception occurred: Container unexpectedly exited. Exit code: 0xC0000005. PID: 11712 (Session ID:... Region: europe)"

When I try to Upload the file I got the additional error message:
"Your account does not have a license for SharePoint Online or OneDrive for Business is not initialized. Please add a license for OneDrive for Business and/or sign into your OneDrive for Business account to set it up."

Does anyone have idea how can I load the data from the public company sh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

"Your account does not have a license for SharePoint Online or OneDrive for Business is not initialized. Please add a license for OneDrive for Business and/or sign into your OneDrive for Business account to set it up."

The error means that your account does not have the license for SharePoint Online or OneDrive for Business. According to your statement I think you use Pro trial and you may update it to PPU trial. Pro trial/ PPU trial is only the license to Power BI , it doesn't contain a license for SharePoint Online or OneDrive for Business. You need to enable the license of OneDrive. 

For reference:

Enable OneDrive for Business (online)

Best Regards,
Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

The error means that your account does not have the license for SharePoint Online or OneDrive for Business. According to your statement I think you use Pro trial and you may update it to PPU trial. Pro trial/ PPU trial is only the license to Power BI , it doesn't contain a license for SharePoint Online or OneDrive for Business. You need to enable the license of OneDrive. 

For reference:

Enable OneDrive for Business (online)

Best Regards,
Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Sept PBI Carousel

Power BI Monthly Update - September 2024

Check out the September 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

September Hackathon Carousel

Microsoft Fabric & AI Learning Hackathon

Learn from experts, get hands-on experience, and win awesome prizes.

Sept NL Carousel

Fabric Community Update - September 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors