Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

kris

field lockup with picker sharepoint 2010 (multiple value)

When I try to connect me to a sharepoint 2010 list using odata (/_vti_bin/ListData.svc),
I get to retrieve almost all my tables.

But, In a table I have a fields "lookup with picker" (multiple value) that points to another list. And this column does not appear anywhere in my query as if it did not exist.

What do I do to retrieve this type of fields?

Please, I need to help.

2 REPLIES 2
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @kris,

Based on my test, when we data from SharePoint task list, the lookup field column will not display detailed information.  The column can be expanded in order to include any attribute of the source item.

In your scenario, please open Query Editor, find the lookup field column, then click it’s value section to open the list that provides corresponding data. Here is a similar thread as yours: SharePoint list - missing data in columns

For more introduction about lookup fields in SharePoint list, please see: Using Power Query with SharePoint Lists and Lookup Fields

Best regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you for your answer but my problem is a little different
I have all the other columns (type choice, simple search) that I can effectively expand. But the "lookup with picker" (multiple value) column does not exist.
Before I can expand it, The column must appear with the other and then i could click it’s value section to open the list thatprovides corresponding data.

bi.PNG

Thank you for your help 😉

Krislaine

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.