Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

AnoushaZ

Sort Axis

I need some assistance with sorting the Y-axis in the plot below. Unfortunately, I'm unable to do it using the three dots menu. It seems there might be a formatting issue with the CPM measure. Could you please advise me on how to fix this?

AnoushaZ_0-1716435576061.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@AnoushaZ , If you are using multiple measures, You can sort on one of the measures.  You can do that using three dots.

If you are using the legend, You can also explore Layout under COlumn in properties and set - Sort by Value - On

amitchandak_0-1716437394288.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
fahadqadir3
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

@AnoushaZ You're using a one measure? whats on the X-axis ? However you can change the position on Y-axis on clustered column chart.

same measure.png

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@AnoushaZ , If you are using multiple measures, You can sort on one of the measures.  You can do that using three dots.

If you are using the legend, You can also explore Layout under COlumn in properties and set - Sort by Value - On

amitchandak_0-1716437394288.png

Thank you, the layout solved the issue

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

July Newsletter

Fabric Community Update - July 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.