Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

nmasimore
Helper I
Helper I

Setting a Default Bookmark for my Power BI Report End Users

Hello!

There are similar threads on this, but they didn't quite get to the answer I needed...

I developed a Power BI report that I have shared with end users. I set up a bookmark that I would like to serve as a "default bookmark". Every time my end users open the Power BI report, I would like my end user's report to default to this bookmark. Is there a way to do this?

I saw explanations online about this... but they only seem to be for end users to set up their own personal default bookmark to initiate every time they open my Power BI report. This won't work because I would need walk each individual end user through how to do this. Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
renealeporto

Did you find a way to do it?

snoh8r49
Frequent Visitor

I found an answer that says "In service, open a report >edit >choose the default bookmark you wanna set,then choose save." But that doesn't seem to be an option or work. So I'm looking for the same solution as the OP. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.