Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

johnny_nk

Power BI Exclude Filter doesn't have drop down option

Does anyone know what happened to the drop down option on the Exclude Filter in Power BI desktop? I was building a report, exclude a few points in the Visuals, and I couldn't use the dropdown options anymore. 

Please advise! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-kkf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @johnny_nk ,

This issue is being fixed and will probably be deployed to the full environment in early August. Please be patient and thank you for your understanding!

Best Regards,
Winniz

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-kkf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @johnny_nk ,

This issue is being fixed and will probably be deployed to the full environment in early August. Please be patient and thank you for your understanding!

Best Regards,
Winniz

v-kkf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @johnny_nk ,

I have reported the issue internally (ICM: 317252009). If there are any updates, I will post here, please be patient. Thanks for your understanding!

Best Regards,
Winniz

Seanan
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hi @johnny_nk 

I see what you mean about the dropdown dissapearing. This seems like a bug as I can't find anything in the new update release notes that says this has been removed.

If this is a bug then it would be worth you making a post about this at the Issues page and then support may be able to give you a more detailed response on if this actually is a bug or not.

johnny_nk

johnny_nk_0-1656005345601.png

When i hover over these filter, the dropdown options are not avaiable. It was there before the newest updates. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.