Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

intrasight
Helper IV
Helper IV

Minimize/Maximize window bug

If you minimize and maximize the Power BI Desktop window, it grows by a little bit each time. Please log as a bug.

5 REPLIES 5
sjh_au
Regular Visitor

This is still happening.  Create a window (not full screen) and put it near the top of the screen.   Click the PowerBI desktop icon to minimize, click again to restore.  The window grows a little.   Keep doing this, and it will keep getting bigger.

@intrasight Are you sure this is a PBI bug and not a screen resolution or graphics issue? Can you post an example? I can't seem to reproduce, but I might not be doing the same thing...

And if you are sure it's a bug, you'll have better luck getting visibility if you post it in the Issues forum here.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

I'll try on a different computer, but I suspect I'll see the same. No other applications have this issue for me, so I don't see how it could be a graphics driver issue.

@intrasight

Hope you're doing good.

May I know what is the problem going on on another computer?

It would be greatly appreciated of you if you can upload a video after succeeding reproducing that problem.

I tried it on another computer and I do see the same problem.

No video necessary. It is just as I explained. Every time I minimize and maximize, the window grows by a centimeter.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.