Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Merge data from 2 matrix into 1 like Excel

So I have a matrix in Power BI that contains Date column in rows and city names in colum.  I have another matrix grid in Power BI just below the Date vs City names matrix in power bi contains sum of all values under every city for all dates. Below this, I have another matrix, this time it contains average of all values under every city.

Problem is I want to display in same matrix grid and not in different matrix like this in excel given below.

Capture.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

In Power BI, we are not able to add any rows at the end of the matrix to calculate aggregated values currently. Any column or measure placed in VAlues property will be grouped by Row group and column group and display inside of the matrix, rather than in a new row. For your requirement, you can vote on this similar idea: Add summary to table/matrix.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

In Power BI, we are not able to add any rows at the end of the matrix to calculate aggregated values currently. Any column or measure placed in VAlues property will be grouped by Row group and column group and display inside of the matrix, rather than in a new row. For your requirement, you can vote on this similar idea: Add summary to table/matrix.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.